CULP is also part of several networks at national and state level for advocacy of legal and policy issues related to children, poor and deprived communities, some of the networks / associations / consortia are as follows:
- FORCES Network for development of young children (0 to 6 years) and mothers (national level);
- Lawyer’s Collective on HIV/AIDS (national level);
- Rajasthan Rights to Education (RtE) Consortium (14 organizations, UNICEF, INGOs / funding agencies, NGOs);
- Rajasthan Shiksha Adhikar Manch (a network of more than 50 civil society organizations);
- Rajasthan Bal Adhikar Sanrakshan Abhiyan (state level);
- Rajasthan Swasthya Abhiyan: Health for All Campaign.
- CSO Forum for supporting mainstreaming efforts of Govt for HIV / AIDS prevention (CULP as lead NGO, at District and State level).
- Total 274 teachers trained on child friendly teaching method and practice.
- The Omprakash Foundation (USA)
- Root Alliance (USA)