Continuation of the projects:
1 : CRC Project
Current phase – till Dec. 2017, likely to be up-scaled in new block from January 2018 for next phase (4 yrs)
- Legacy Educ. Project: Current phase till Dec. 2017, likely to be up-scaled in new block from January 2018 for next phase (6 - 8 yrs)
- preparing strategies & plans of sustaining & up-scaling projects: Resource mobilization.
- Continuation & Up-scaling of Pehchan Project in both Tonk and Banswara districts: Addl. Resources to be mobilized by show casing the success and replicable model.
- Technical Support to TAD for Teachers’ Education in 10 tribal districts: current phase till August 2017, likely to be continued for next 2 - 3 yrs.
- Druv Project in Jaipur district – till July 2017, likely to be continued for 3 to 4 months and interventions to be up-scaled in 4 new blocks in next one year.
2 : Submission of Proposal to SSA for bridge courses for OoS Children in 3 blocks in Banswara.
3 : Exploring Possibilities for long-term partnership with new funding agencies.
4 : Establishing Networking and Advocacy on policy issues with CSOs and other stakeholders from district level to national level.
5 : Planning research studies on various aspects of education.
6 : 3-year Progress Report of CULP
7 : Annual Meet of Project team
Projected budget for yr 2017-18: Rs. 2.5 crores (Rs. 1.6 crore already approved)